Its already 12.40 in the morning and i still cant sleep... oh no its the after effects of COFFEE! I was getting excited, yesterday afternoon as i waited for my sister to come back at 1pm. So that all of us could go out to eat lunch together and after staying at home for three days. I gotta get out of the da house! Im getting restless at home, need some fresh air and rest my eyes from the computer. Teehee! We went to white sands and finally i can deposit my pay in to the bank...yea! My dad and sister also had many transactions to do too. Haz...Growing older will have more responsibilities to take care of. After that we went to food junction to eat. kk i ate a sinful food again, kuay teow! I cant help it food seduces me(this sentence is taken from kenny). I was supposed to exercise during my hols...wat am i doing!??!! Later I treat my dad and sister desserts.
Then my dad wants to see how much is the ipod that i was planning to buy....whee i cant wait to get one soon! Then my dad decided to treat me and my sister to coffee club. The place is dam nice! i like the chairs so comfortable to sit and the menu is so thick cos they sell many different types of coffee. I drank chocolate mint coffee.. Yum its nice and i ate oreo cheese cake and beef curry pie. Its dam nice, a good place to recomend! Ate too much and i dun think i can eat dinner. The place is affordable to eat in, my dad suggested that we sould eat swensons breakfast! Whee i cant wait... but after eat must excersice!