The weather is going to be hotter soon in June. Yesterday stayed at home and i just cant stand the weather i wished my house have air con so i can get away from the heat. Morning i watched Alvin and the chipmunks movie. Haha its a cute show! The weather makes me feel moody and i just do not feel like doing anything at all. I was planning to prepare my test and PP project today. I searched for old newspaper until i sweat like hell. at least i found some articles that will be related to my project scope. Took a bath and slept afternoon nap...but cant sleep properly its too HOT!!! I'm getting dizzy cos of the heat.
I oso feel so stressed, i have so many things to decide. I dont mind being busy, but the most headache part is that i dont know what to decide. What if i made a bad decision? will i have enough time?
Today is Labour day....at least i still have today to revise for my test tml. As usual the weather is so hot! Im looking forward going to Ikea later becos there have aircon teehee! Now i have to tolerate the heat and study! study! study!