Im not feeling in a good mood now......im asking myself why am i doing this again? I tot ive made myself clear that im gg to leave a big gap between us. I guess this friendship is something that i cant control, i want to stay away as far as possible. I dun wanna be part of that life anymore and I dun wanna keep having heartbrokeness. Sometimes i wanna keep thinking that freedom is the best for me, But i cant. Jealousy has taken over me again. I shall be her guardian angel for the last time, Should i continue?..i'll see how next year.
but without this friendship, my days wont be as happy..and i guess i would be back to loneliness again. Hu cares about me anyway. Once used would be redundant....would it be called mission accomplished??? One person hu i wanna seek and yearn for is God, who will heal my soul once and for all. The rest of the pple i dun care anymore, i will noe hu is good and bad. I shall join for the fun of it. I MUST GO BACK CHURCH! if my physical body, dosent wanna go at least Plz let the power of my sprit go....