Friday, December 19, 2008

The Agony....19 dec 2008

I seriously know that i made some people unhappy, disapointed in some way or another....Im really sorry. N im regretting for what i did already....i really want to give a good impression to you all so i really hope that you all will accept me the way i am. Thanks for those who helped me.. ive already made the decision...

Im not perfect, but i willing to change and improve for the good okie....I dont know what to say and do, im just exhausted and tired of life.. know what?? Ive long given up and now it has come to haunt me down again....is this a test or gd luck....?? i would say its a test. I dont want to get hurt, the feeling of being used is not good at all okie.....i should have just lock my heart up...

Hmmm...i was wondering why my previous post pple can read de...its WEBDINGS ya noe!!

today is a bad idea to go out, my parents gonna complain again... hiaz....so i decided to leave early and do some christmas shopping. I went kinokuniya and bought a jap mag...O.o oh manz now i really wan to study jap..but the pics are v nice. Then later bought the chirstmas exchange gift. Haiz the person is so lucky to get my present cos i oso wan it.....

"I want a simple life"