Monday, December 06, 2010

Last friday....3 dec 2010

Went shopping on friday, my mom took leave at least i know it will make her happy. Because she can go shopping with har daughter and dad came along too. Lols...we ate asian kitchen the toufu and softshell crab is very nice and i like every dish that we ate. I ordered Avacado mikshake it was nice, best is it have alot of health benefits (makes skin smooth). After that follow mom to her shopping asking which design should she buy.

 While shopping dad bought me two dress that i like and mac make up. Lols and dad said to me that he dun noe what i want for chirstmas so he took this shopping trip opportunity to buy me these for christmas. =D After that went to kenny rogers to eat...long time didnt eat a luxrious meal. I love the chicken and mac & cheese.


This mac set comes with a makeup bag, lipstick, lip liner and lip gloss. I love the lipstick colour and the checked design, so punk and gothic!