Ive quit ballet for 4 years already. And thinking back on the reason why i dont want to continue learning there is because of the mundane routine. For the many years spent dere i dont make a single close friend. Every year its always practice, exams and one grade higher. And then i asked myself what do i achieve? I achieved the highest grade, grew skinnier and I'm very bored of the continuous routine. In between, when i haven't danced for a long period of time i frequently dreamt that i was dancing on stage. I dont know why but even after i quit i still dream of myself dancing when i was asleep. Weird, isn't it??? Maybe deep down inside my heart i miss dancing.
To me dance in not my career but my hobby...i dance because i can express my feelings better in motion. I relate my daily life emotions through dance. I dance not because i wan to gain fame or impress others but it is for me to exercise my body (keeping fit) and release my stresses. And yes, to tell you guys the truth i have not realise my potential in dance yet. But i do feel that for me sometimes ive got a limit. Sometimes i dance up to the point that i cant go up any further. Dance Groups dosent last long and tend to split up pretty quickly after sometime.
Every now and then when i listen to music or think of dance there's an old flame inside of me that wants to get me out to dance. LOLs!!! Well thats all for my thoughts....im thinking of picking up dance again seriously soon when i can find a better school. =D Hopefully a non-profit organization, so that i could attend dance pratice every week and get to perform on stage yea!!!