Today im going to celebrate my 10+ year friend's birthday party two times. One is with cosplay mates and the other is with Chingus. Cant imagine how time passed by so quickly and i felt that time has changed so drastically these few years.
People changed and sometimes i felt that i lose some old friends and some forgotten. However, ive oso gained back some new friends. I wished the friendship will remain the same, but i guessed as time passed everyone changed in to another direction and we are not as close as before. Even thou not as close i wish we could stay as friends as long as i could and had at least a decent chat with you all.
I admit that i stray away and going to another new direction but sometimes i hope to tum back to the times we had enjoyed tgt. I do feel that im getting further and further away hopefully for the better of my future.