Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Alll my rants....

I feel down,

After everything ive gone tru, every single time when ever i try very hard to stay positive. In the end i still feel so alone i mean so what  i have friends and family but they dont understand what am i going tru in my life. The things in school, friends, family and relationships so many things to handle so many things to expect from me. I feel really tired and i feel v down that right now i cant even trust my own abilities anymore. I am unhappy that in school the biasness, feel like no one wanna help me like that. At home keep psyco me, nag and nag!! I really wanna move out from dere.

Plus my abilities right now just feel like shit!!!!!!!!!! So wat i can draw i cant even draw as well as others...why r they so good and i so lousy...=( Stupid teacher only help those he like than dun care about me juz leave me to die in the workshop...Hump!