hey all,
Today its maths computering UT...woa i tell you its dam hard la! I cant finish the questions in time cos i keep thinking how to do...Today's problem statement is not that hard just tha congnitive module always makes me so confused...aaahhh!!!! Talked about "parables" The chinese room, maxwell's ass and pluto's cave. Quite interesting, but i think im not cut off to be a philosopher. Philosophers tend to think so much, i dont think.. HAHAHA no la jk!!! Then they tell all the grandfather's stories..Zzzz!!!! Went for SUI! talk today about land banking...Seriously i only listened abit and wrote some notes.
I feel that my presentation Sux today man!!!! ahhhh!!!! I dont know why i cant explan properly. Once i explain pple keep asking me questions XD after presentation i dont feel happy at all....angry at myself not doing a good jod..hump!! And tt stupid idiotic big taik(dun wan mention who, guess ureself)point middle finger at mi...WTH!!!THINK FUN AR!!!Anyway i went back to my seat and start to play game no mood to listen to other teams present liao....Then go home..buy some snacks to cheer myself up!!!aahh SINFUL FOOD!

Reach home still nid to do lots of RJ woa liao. Cannot relax.. I did 3 RJ's today, 1 for 2dae module, 2 from talks. The SUI! land banking RJ so hard to do, any how do haha!!! At most dun get points lor! Eh Hong Wei sae wan to play audition with me one..Never reply mi in MSN...must be busy doing RJ...YY told mi he so suay today...well maybe tts not a bad thing after all la. I heard those pple always very suay at the begining will be very lucky in the end...So must stay positive!! okie!! yawn woa tired liao...Zzzzz!!!!!