Out with Yong Yiok, Si Hui, Veron, Hong Wei and Wei Ming. Lunch at Pizza hut and im the only one eat pizza the rest eat baked rice and spaghetti!!?? Long time never eat pizza...and cum to pizza hut of cos eat pizza la! Had so much fun in KBox, keep laughing non-stop cos they all sing very funny. But i sing untill v tired scared no voice for tml presentation..Wow! Marina square Kbox have so many singers visit, saw alot of their signatures on their posters. I found 飞轮海 poster wahaha have their signature on it so decided to take a pic of it. I saw S.H.E poster too but i not a fan of them ..hmmm...i wonder dere have Pan Wei Bo and Lin Jun Jie poster?

Then after KBox me, Yong Yiok, Hong Wei, Si Hui went to eat donut factory at suntec city. The Donut dere taste better than muchy donuts. I ate strawberry flavour and darkchoc with coffee flavour. It taste supperr!!! No wonder so many people queue so long juz to get these donuts. Lucky at that time we buy not so many pple queue.