Friday, January 25, 2008

Muchy donuts

Woa! So fast another week pass....next week is the last week of school. I kinda wish that holidays would faster come but at the same time wish that the time spent with W25L will never end. Today after school, Gabriel kept making fun of Veron. To see them fight makes me wanna laugh. Gabriel keeps pulling Veron hair and Veron almost wanna destroy Gabriel's laptop. Haha at least this argument could make me be occupied when waiting for the rest to finish their RJ. Me, Shi Hui, Si Hui, Hong Wei and Wei Ming went to causway point and bought munchy donuts.
haha!! Looks delicious rite!Actually its the first time i ate muchy donuts. I ate cheese, green tea and abit of Cinnamon flavour. I love the Green tea donut the best! Inside the green tea dount also have read bean paste! Well but after i ate donuts find that its very sweet...cant eat so much very fattening. Really enjoyed today, thou the lessons were boring.