My sis is still so grumpy...i wont want to talk to her,scared she will scold me for no reason. She's stressed with her work. I understand... But she shouldn't act this way mah! Its like HELLO, YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT IS SO STRESS! I also very stress le and im not complaining here. And now i am not as grumpy as last time. Im trying very hard to be a happy person...being grumpy has no benefits to anyone.
went shopping....almost every shop is having sale...Mom bought me a dress that i like v much. I recomemd this shop Mila at century square (tampines). sell lots of nice dresses at a affordable price.
Also, went to BHG cos got discount. Bought a skirt only at $10, original price was $58+...Woa!Heading back to the carpark, i saw many roadside artiste...one of them standing like a statue. Donated some money and he bowed to say thank you to me ....
