Sunday, June 08, 2008

PP madness 8 June 2008

Professional profiling project is driving me crazy. Im totally stuck with words. Having to rephrase paragraphs, i wished i could just cut and paste. LOL! I will be doomed man, CANNOT !CANNOT! I longed for a longer holiday e.g going overseas or spending time with my friends. I hope i can Meet up with C.H.I.N.G.US next week. Thou im still busy with so many stuff. (ballet, guitar, hiphop, campus crusade camp and bible study) all in the week. I wonder how am i going to cope when school starts.

Worried, ballet exam is just a few months to go and i still dont know my work well. Or should i say i am not yet marked up to the standard. Worst is i hope PP submission wont clash with ballet exam. *(I always think of the worst scenarios). So i must pray really hard....

I missya C.H.I.N.G.U.S pls meet up soon ok?