Tuesday, December 29, 2009

After EOY is over....30 Dec 2009

Eoy is over....and hopefully next year will be a better year for everyone. I wanna concentrate on something else next year and not to be affected about what had happened in the team. To do my own things (cosplay, dance, get diploma, baby). At the same time to try to hold onto the bonds/friendship we have.

Thank you everyone in the team who made this EOY09 a memorable experience to me and i wont forget to those members who are very dear to me. I am looking forward to a photoshoot ^_^...what's done is done, many members are affected about it. Im disapointed and sad as well that the team has come into this state. I have nothing to say about the situation thou...cause i know i cant help in anyway and im juz a bystander and a neutral party.

what matters most in my life now is Baby, my friends and future....i dun care about the past anymore. Thou dere will be some scars and the hatred in the heart...let us just take it as a learning lesson...Shall we?