One more week till sch holidays...i serously feel like skipping some lessons T_T epecially sports coaching and sports business. Manz...its getting harder and harder each day. School holiday i shall choing my FYP report and go for GG training. Dun noe should i go and work a not cos i realize is quite dangerous to work dere....maybe juz a one day programme ba.
I seriously cant wait for EOY09 to start...i wonder should i stay over at someone house sadly dere might be mo challet awww.... i was looking forward to that. T_T I still have a strong feel that i will do much better in the arts than sports. LOL!!!!! I guess i shall work harder and work on my potfolio soon....
Need to go get work save money and plan for my next Degree for arts...hopefully dere is a school which will accept me with a different dip..and i dun mind going through foundation year..O.o Anyways i need to go catch up...and hopefully i'll be a designer...hehe easier said than done huh??!! And after i had find work earn enuf money to move out and stay on my own...wheee~~~
I had it all planned out liao... ^_^